Simple, black, white

Categories:

2014/07/30









Lately I have been quite the lazy blogger, just have a lot on my mind and a lot of thing to do. I can't belive it's august soon. Didn't the summer just start a like week ago?! Where did the time go? And the end of summer vaca equals a word that makes teenagers cry: school... I am kind of excited because it my last year and I just wanna finish, but also depressed because school means mental breakdowns and ton of pressure... Oh well, better enjoy the summer vaca, while it's still here.

Pant - secondhand
Shoes - ?
Top - selfmade

7 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing look! The pants are amazing!

    XO IMKE

    SvarSlett
  2. Loving your blog. Inspiring me to give more time to my fashion design. Can't wait to read more!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. I love the top, reminds me of an Alexander Wang design. Please don't talk about the end of summer, as a fellow teenager I feel your pain!
    - Grace
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlett
  4. Great product! Follow for follow? Please let me know.

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    SvarSlett
  5. how beautifull!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    SvarSlett
  6. Love this look on you! so classy and put together, the shirt like its made of paper! which makes it 10 times cooler lol and Yeah I'm kind of sad to start classes again but at the same time when you also have a full time job... summers are just not as fun :( I hope you enjoy summer as much as you can and don't worry, this last year is going to be great! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I’m following you on G+ and Bloglovin, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  7. Oooh can't resist a great pair of wide leg pants! For the 70's girl in all of us, boho luxe look!

    Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    SvarSlett