My spring favorite LV

Categories:

2012/02/06

I checked out some spring collections, first some of my favorit designers (MiuMiu, Acne, YSL, Christian Dior, Prada, Marc by Marc Jakobs), and I must honesly say I was kinda disappointed of them ... I thought it was kind of not as good as their usual work, I would say.

The color palette that I saw was black, white and light pastel (witch is perfect cause it's spring for god's sake!!!), with gradually a pattern. Also simple, bold silhouettes, to me mainstream (though almost everything for me is mainstream). Hah.

Louis Vuitton


I think this is my favorit of all the spring collections. But I also liked Versace and Chanel quite a lot :) Not only was the garment marvelous, the catwalk with the carousel, it was really like a dream! And lets not forget about georgous Kate Moss. It was just what I simply call -a fantastic show!

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

The queen of the show Kate Moss and Marc Jacobs. And fierce lookin models Frida Gustavsson, Raquel Zimmermann, Kasia Struss, and Ginta Lapina.

Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

The bags and the shoes was 'wow' material! Especially I got totally obsessed with the transparent purse. They where just the cherry of the whole outfit. Remember kids: LV never disappoints!! Forever love!!♥♥♥

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, amazing Pictures !

    I love your blog but where can I follow you ?

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett