The best of: July

Categories:

2014/07/17

Young And Beautiful also known as Jeune Et Jolie. I randomly found the trailer on youtube and had to see this movie. The movie is, briefly, about a 17 year old girl who becomes a prostitute, she meets men online and then meets them to have sex for exchange for money. I like movies that aren't about that tyical love crap, boy meets girl, boy saves girl, does everything for her bla bla bla... This is diffrent and I like it. 




I am a huge skins lover, and recently I found (HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS) out that there were new episodes showing what happend to some of the charathers from season 1&2 and 3&4 (their grown-up life). And in the first episode this song was playing and I really liked it.





Celines Fall Ready to wear 2014 has to be my favorite. I wasn't really impressed by the spring collection but this is amazing. I get so excited for fall just looking at this collection. The love the bags, the fur on the arms, the hemline is perfection and the color palette is perfect.

See the whole collection here.



Magnificant silk and wool-blend gown from Victoria Beckham. What a chic and timesless beautiful gown, it's seems so simple yet perfect. I'm in love.

3 kommentarer:

  1. waoo lovely white gown....
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. The film looks really interesting! And I haven't watched any of the new skins either, I really need to! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    SvarSlett