0809/ knitted vintage Malene Birger dress

Categories:

2014/09/08





It's been a long time since I've blogged, but I want to start again! I have lots of projects going on right now and I also feel so inspired at the moment. I also have to start thinking about next year, hopefully I will start fashion design school. That would truly be a dream come true.... And even though it's my last year at school, I still have time for hobbies (sewing, drawing, blogging)... And my favorite season is finally here. Could things be any better?!


Vintage knitted dress /// Malene Birger
White shirt /// Second hand

6 kommentarer:

  1. Nice outfit!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous outfit!! Loooove the sweater and how you styled it! You look amazing :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    SvarSlett
  3. I abolutely love this dress , it's something that I would definitely wear ! :)

    Visit my blog and follow back if you want : esfashionup.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. It's such a gorgeous knitted dress :) It's great to be freshly inspired. Followed via gfc #164, hope you can follow back. xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  5. omg! I love this outfit! big knitted dress and transparent sliders<3 perfect! please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. love the white button-down underneath the knit. it looks so gorgeous:)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    SvarSlett